The RADIO PET LADY NETWORK is a pet talk radio channel offering free pod casts to pet lovers online, where they go to shop, learn, and explore. Tracie’s flagship NPR show DOG TALK® (and Kitties, Too!) is joined by 10 other shows, with well over 1,000 shows available in the Radio Pet Lady.com podcast library. These shows can be searched by topics and can be played on any device and are also available on iTunes and Stitcher.
Tracie Hotchner is the Radio Pet Lady – the co-host and producer of all the shows on the network. For 10 years and more than 500 continuous shows, Tracie has been the award-winning host/producer of DOG TALK®(and Kitties, Too!) on NPR. Previously she was also the creator and host of her own live, call-in show CAT CHAT® on the Martha Stewart channel of Sirius/XM for over 7 years.
Radio Pet Lady Network features a variety of shows co-hosted by renowned veterinarians and pet experts, all well-known Thought Leaders and Influencers in the pet field including:
- DOG TALK® (and Kitties, Too!) from NPR station Peconic Public Broadcastingin the Hamptons, across Long Island into Westchester and Southern Connecticut and on the NPR station WHDD Robinhood Radio in the Berkshires & Litchfield County.
- CAT CHAT® with Dr. Elizabeth Hodgkins and other feline veterinarians, authors and experts.
- AUTHORS ON ANIMALS™ Writers discuss their books focused on the creatures of the land, sea or sky that share the planet with us.
- HOLISTIC VETS with integrative holistic vets and acupuncturists including Dr. Patrick Mahaney in Los Angeles and Dr. Judy Morgan in New Jersey.
- GOOD DOGS! with the trainers and Golden Retriever breeders from Avidog International.
- DOG TRAVEL EXPERTS with Paris Permenter, giving advice about getting out with your dog, whether around the block or around the world.
- THE EXPERT VET™ with veterinary Internist Dr. Donna Spector in Chicago, explaining common and unusual medical conditions.
- THE PET CANCER VET™ with veterinary oncologist Dr. Sue Ettinger, co-author of THE DOG CANCER SURVIVAL GUIDE, offering information, advice, support and hope for callers whose pets have cancer.
- EXOTIC PETS with Dr. Karen Rosenthal and other renowned authorities on small mammals, birds and herps, explaining the best ways to choose and care for these pets.
- PET FOOD ADVISORS ™ with information about pet food ingredients and feeding choices.
- HUMANE TALK™ with Thought Leaders and authors examining our attitudes and practices regarding all the creatures that share our planet.
- TAILS FROM CHINA with Mary Peng in Beijing, exploring emerging attitudes towards pets in the People’s Republic.
- AUDIENCE: Highly targeted following (including co-host and sponsor websites) of affluent, educated passionate pet owners, predominantly female (86%) with ages 18 to 65+ evenly distributed.
- WEBSITE TRAFFIC: Almost 1 million visits to RPLN.
- PODCAST REACH: A yearly download rate of approximately 150K across the Network.
- PODCAST LIBRARIES: Show libraries each contain hundreds of original shows, also available on iTunes and Stitcher. Overall downloads of close to 13,000 monthly.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Actively growing social media presences provide multiple forums for product-centric discussion, promotion, and brand-building.
- EMAIL: Weekly newsletter to database of nearly 17,000 pet-loving subscribers.
- SYNDICATION: The Radio Pet Lady Network logo appears on an ever-increasing number of pet-related and sponsor websites, inviting their followers to listen.
- NY DOG FILM FESTIVAL: Tracie and the Radio Pet Lady Network are promoted as producers of the annual NY Dog Film Festival, which is in the 2nd year of traveling to dozens of movie theaters and established film festivals in cities around the country, spreading word of the shows to tens of thousands of potential new listeners.
- DOG TALK® airs on Global Community Radio Channel news/talk stream on Saturday mornings at 6:00 AM Eastern.
- WRAQ 92.7 FM Angelica, New York
- WXIR 100.9 Rochester, New York
- KNDY Extra (internet radio station) Marysville, Kansas
- Wings Radio One (internet radio station) Lake Placid, Florida
Show Sponsorship Includes:
- Tracie writes (with your approval) and records a 30-second commercial spot.
- Your ad on every week’s show will remain in the podcast library in perpetuity.
- Logo placement (and special offers) featured on the weekly e-newsletter.
- Periodic discussion on air between Tracie and her co-host about your company and product(s).
- Opportunities for a representative from your company or chosen expert to be a guest on the show to discuss the company philosophy and products/services.
- Tracie will cross-promote your product on other shows across the Radio Pet Lady Network in her role as ubiquitous co-host.
- A full-page listing on the RadioPetLady.com website dedicated to your company with hyperlinks – an SEO high value inbound link from RadioPetLady.com.
Take Advantage Of A Special Introductory Rate
Tracie would welcome a chance to discuss your company’s marketing and brand-building needs. Please send all inquiries to RadioPetLady@gmail.com.